Heated Storage Units in Springfield, Oregon
- All rents are due on the first of the month. We do give a 10-day grace period before charging any late fees.
- We do not require any notice when you vacate. Simply clean out your unit and remove your lock.
- We can do automatic Debit or Credit card
payments on the first of the month when rent is due. You can also phone in a
Debit or Credit card payment or mail us a check (check payments need to be
postmarked before the 1Oth to avoid late fees).
- We do give refunds! If you have paid with cash or credit card you can get your refund at the counter when you leave. If you paid by check, refund check will be mailed.
- Facility access is given only to tenants and people listed on the Tenants Access Permission Form.
- Need a different sized unit? No problem! Rent the new unit and we will give you a refund on the old unit when you have all of your things moved.
For more information on our storage units and policies, please contact our facility directly in Springfield, OR and let us assist you.